Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,781 - £18,746 pro rata
Location: Westbury Leigh
Working Pattern: Part Time
Advertised By: Wiltshire Council
Post Number: OTH03497
Job Category: Education Schools - Support Teaching Assistant
Advert End Date: 13 October 2017
Westbury Leigh is a modern and vibrant school on the edge of Westbury. It has a good reputation in the community and is popular with parents. We are currently recruiting for a permanent Teaching Assistant to join our committed team. Job shares will be considered.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has personal presence, enthusiasm and approachability
- Is resourceful, self-motivated and shows initiative and creativity
- Has good personal organisation and time management skills
- Is reliable, shows integrity and understands confidentiality
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is able to contribute successfully to a child’s learning journey
We can offer:
- Good continuing professional development opportunities
- A modern and well equipped working environment
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Enthusiastic well behaved children who enjoy learning
- A friendly and supportive school community
- The opportunity to be part of our successful journey
If you are committed to making a difference to children’s lives and want to be part of a dynamic team then why not come and visit us to find out more.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged; please contact the admin office to make an appointment on 01373 822230.
Hours of work: 27.5 hours (term time only)
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): Friday 13th October 2017 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 31st October 2017
Commencement date: ASAP
To apply for the post, please use the following link: http://www.westburyleigh.wilts.sch.uk/Our-School/Vacancies/
Westbury Leigh C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.